Asheville REALTORS® with Keller Williams Professionals are the best choice when it comes to choosing an agent to represent you when buying or selling your home, land or commercial property in Western North Carolina. Our company is #1 in the world in training so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Top Reasons To Use a REALTOR® in your property transaction:
- An expert in the field. Selling or buying a property usually requires dozens of legal forms and disclosures, in-depth reports, and management of third-party services including lawyers, inspectors, surveyors, appraisers and others. A knowledgeable expert will help you negotiate the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
- Objective opinions and resourceful guides. REALTORS® can provide local information that comes only from knowing the area and neighborhoods. They provide useful information regarding, zoning, schools, area utility costs and services. REALTORS® can use that data to help you determine if the property fits your needs in terms of your home and an investment.
- Property marketing power. Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of an agent’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. When a property is marketed by a REALTOR®, you don’t have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally pre-screen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors that can be negotiated during a transaction. A REALTOR® will look at every angle with your best interests in mind, including crafting an offer to purchase agreement that aligns with your needs both in price and terms. After an offer is accepted and inspections performed, negotiations may still take place and your agent will know how to make the best of every situation.
- Up-to-date experience. Most people sell or buy only a few properties in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each sale. Even if you’ve been involved in transactions in the past, laws and regulations change. Since every property transaction is different, having a REALTOR® at your side who has the knowledge and experience of handling many deals works greatly in your benefit.
- Your emotional support. For most people, buying a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. REALTORS® will help you stay objective and inform you of possible bumps in the road. Having a concerned third party to represent you helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
- Fiduciary duties. Every REALTOR® must adhere to laws regarding agency agreement and to a strict code of ethics, based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.